Ready, Print, Decorate!

Have you ever come up with that perfect theme for a party, shower, or other event and can't find everything you want to tie it all together? These party kits can help! Make cupcake toppers, thank you notes, favor tags, gift tags, decorations, themed confetti, and so much more. Here, OMG provides the adorable designs and the idea of endless possiblities. Make your party a success with OMG DIY Party Printables!



All DIY Party kits shown here are available at http://ohmygluestick.com/



Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sock Monkey First Birthday Invitation by Oh My Gluestick

Sock Monkeys are special to us in the A household.  So naturally when my baby turned one this year, I had to create something special and it absolutely had to be sock monkey themed.  Of course!  I didn't want a photo to overpower the invitation and had this vision of my sweet little baby in his high chair enjoying his first ever taste of chocolate and first ever cake.  That was the inspiration of the design and it fell in to place perfectly.  Party pictures to come later (er...eventually).  Original design by Oh My Gluestick.

This and ALL Oh My Gluestick designs are copywritten by Oh My Gluestick and may not be shared, sold, or copied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails