Ready, Print, Decorate!

Have you ever come up with that perfect theme for a party, shower, or other event and can't find everything you want to tie it all together? These party kits can help! Make cupcake toppers, thank you notes, favor tags, gift tags, decorations, themed confetti, and so much more. Here, OMG provides the adorable designs and the idea of endless possiblities. Make your party a success with OMG DIY Party Printables!



All DIY Party kits shown here are available at http://ohmygluestick.com/



Thursday, July 12, 2012

It's a boy! Little Man Baby Shower Invitation

No, I'm not preggers again. Though I'm not turned off by the idea.....just not right now (or for a while).  This is an invitation that was done for a shower I helped put together and can also be done for a girl. These would make cute announcements as well! Knowing the mama for this shower, I just knew I had to do a "little man" inspired themed since that's what she always referred to him as. Original design by Oh My Gluestick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails