Ready, Print, Decorate!

Have you ever come up with that perfect theme for a party, shower, or other event and can't find everything you want to tie it all together? These party kits can help! Make cupcake toppers, thank you notes, favor tags, gift tags, decorations, themed confetti, and so much more. Here, OMG provides the adorable designs and the idea of endless possiblities. Make your party a success with OMG DIY Party Printables!



All DIY Party kits shown here are available at http://ohmygluestick.com/



Thursday, July 12, 2012

Party Like a Rock Star: Bling Invitation

You're never too young or too old to party like a rock star.  Well....actually I'm not sure that's true.  My kids can really put me to shame and all three are under the age of 7.  They can stay up late and wake up at the crack of dawn with the energy and appetite of 20 men.  Recently hubby and I went on a date.  We went to the House of Blues for drinks and dinner, then off to Coldplay for one of the most amazing concerts I've ever attended.  We didn't go home from there (as we probably should have) but instead just enjoyed each other and had a taste of what it's like to date each other and hold one another's attention without interruption from three little people and all that entails.  We finished up at a bar after the concert where we met some pretty interesting people (most of which were younger than me, of course) and then headed to our hotel room.  Flash to the next morning when the sun came blaring through the window like an evil assassin stabbing me in the head with tiny, bright knives.  I then determined (like I didn't already know) that Mama can no longer party like a rock star.  I'm a mommy and though it doesn't necessarily define me, it certainly grounds me and I love this life.  I don't miss the bars, the dehydration, and the stabbing sun assassins invading my room to punish me for staying out to late and having one more cocktail than I should have.  I like waking up to a room full of kids and a bed full of pillow thieves with feet in my face and someone always grabbing one of my boobs.  As much fun as I had, I paid the price and I wouldn't trade my current life for the life of a rock star any day.  That said, our anniversary is coming up and I'm sure I'll forget about the sun assassins when hubby and I are celebrating our amazing life.  (wink)  Original design by Oh My Gluestick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails