I can help! Here's a mini tutorial on how to get started and how to create a cupcake topper. Once you start, you will not be able to stop. The ideas are endless! All you need is an adorable design by Oh My Gluestick to get you in party mode!
Here are the basic supplies you will need.
- The printed party circle file of your desire
- Something to cut them with: Scissors or a cutting device of your choice
- Tape or glue
- A 2 inch scallop or circle punch
- Sucker or popsickle sticks
- Additional items could be a mini hole punch & ribbon (to make tags), adhesive (to make stickers), the possibilities are truly endless
Cut your file in to three columnsOnce your columns are cut you are ready to punch with your circle or scallop punch. I like my Fiskars punch, but any punch will work as long as it's 2 inches. In seconds, you are on your way!Here I have one of each design from the Happy Easter freebie file
Take your stick, tape it to the back...
And voile! A cupcake topper. The only thing missing now is your cupcake.
If you need help with other ideas or want to see more of what you can do with these, check out the St. Patty's Day Party post.